Monday, November 23, 2009

i always find replying tag confusing.
i wonder weather shld i reply at my own blog or others blog.
ending up if i free enough i tag at both mine n others de blog. well. dk lar!

tmr goin out with dear dear. LILIN $$$ ah.
im goin to be broke!
AHH. i need $ so much -.-
hope to get some pics to post. till here

Fionachua: heyy you look very mature in photo . very pretty ! in real life also pretty uhs !
-xy-: nah. im not pretty. perhpas its coz i usually make up when take pics ba. make up make me look very mature uhh!

lotus: okkie..feel free to tag me when you decide to change your mind..always welcoming you
-xy-: okays. see how things go ba ^^

lilin: wtf. im not human le lo. can find me when i no work, give u my sechdulde
-xy-: u ghos u dk meh. hahas. i not your mum no nid give me. well. sometime i talk to u i vomit.but then i'll be fine. IM NOT U! EMO SIAO ONE!

Karen: yo , why sound so sad ! holiday sien rite , find some jobs to do la =)
-xy-: yo!! i mood swing one.nvm me. well. my mum dun let me do lar! u working ma?

-xy-
xy loves him

No comments: