Saturday, November 28, 2009

confused or illusions?

looking foward to tmr's outing. curiuos hw pri sch frens look like nw
but then same old question came bk to me. CLOTHES!
ahhh. sibeh sian lar nowadays.
i feel something weird in me. idk wad it is. but just weird.
im feeling empty and lonely. tat shldn be th feeling.
isit love tat i lost in me? i do not want to admit it. but then seriousl idk wad i lost.
and nw i feel lost. seemingly my emotions are not what they are. or isit my emotions are bluffing me.

such question is a no bottom question. nobody can answer me...

-xy-

Karen: new nals look weird ! the upper there white white not nice =(
-xy-: lol. idk leh. th white is milky white lai de. dk wher nt nice. just tat look weird=(

Fionachua: no no , i saw the price already . paiisehh (: oh , but there nvr put the price ley . i don't know how much is it . and i also don't know how to show you lehz .
-xy-: give me th code will do. eg: #01 - 01.^^

Jasmin: hha! be cheerful ohxzc! ;D last timme yous berri emo?
-xy-: nt rly. sometime nia. hahas.

No comments: