Wednesday, November 25, 2009

this ss was caught few months back. i know im lousy. but such score is worth to be remembered. by me of course. x12 chain. when will u come back to me leh.-.- its rare for me okays, coz im simply a noob... in audi of course. but a pro in life (i wish-.-)


audi-ed for quite sometime. and eventually get bored with it. well nothing to do ma. stuck at home. nvm. 700k be my lover here i come? eh lilin. see my score. your darling improved le leh!!!



i know my score is sucky. but gt improve better than dun have. hmm.self entertaining myself. too bored.


Karen: jus find some easy job la . can kill ur boring tie and earn money . me ? i doing some shows , events and promoter all . photoshoting those . xD not everyday work , but salary not low xD muahahah
-xy-: o.o at least fun ma. my mum dun let lar. so sad case =(

Jasmin: hha! Yr blog yr say ma (: not berri emo la! hhas(: But yous miss yr dear alot! ;P
-xy-: lols. miss him of course. seldom meet le ma now. eh. hmm. recently not so emo as last time le lar. hahas

-xy-
xy loves him

No comments: