Wednesday, December 23, 2009

mirrors are illusions?

200th post ^^V:

accompanied sis to sch today!
okay overall was fine.
but beng in sch somehow reminded me something. well nvm.

of course i din wear the clothes below back to sch. if not im gona get it from my mum! im a good girl ok! for what all had happened, i lost hope. things will never be th way i want it to be.

had my haircut today after leaving school. dad dropped us near the shop and we start walking. hmm. sis was grumbling all the way of course.



sian lar! eyebags and th stupid panda eyes! when looking near at it it's so damn obvious. flaws are seen so clearly.-.-

tried to call LL tat little pig and she told me was still asleep. was in rather a bad mood. so i quickly hang up the phone.well. nvm. in th end i managed to get to the shop -.-

somehow i feel that how i make up tdy make me have a bigger difference in my big small eyes. zz. HAIZ. sometime i feel weird. how come my eyes one double eyelid and one single -.-

anyway a little colour on my face should cover it well. if i did a good job.the difference with both eyes are much more obvious in pics ><
having mood swing recently.due to few reasons. well not gona say it out actually, since it's the same old thing i've yet to overcome.

still, ther's still a diff if looked closely. ee i dun like! something wrong with my make up tdy.

whole family goin to sg again. heading to my aunt's house, tmr.time is precious. im having headache in time managment.

wanted to meet dear. but at the same time nidda meet LL honey. so idk how should i divide myself -.-hope the following outing would be a nice one.


nevertheless from certain angle after make up-ing, it looks alright leh. wth!!

pouring out my emotions at blog. but i shall make it short and sweet. simply i felt that i grew up.after all th studying, staying at home and all those thoughts. i feel lonely at moments. even i have frens, but simply i feel that im alone. dont really like th feeling bt i will get used to it.
in the end, it's just me. and next to me, will my lifelong partner. and lastly, family my own family and th family i have now. the end.

iloveattention, ilovenightlife, iloveforwhatihavebennwantingtoget. but it's time to let go and get on with life.

-xy-
xyloveshim










No comments: