Friday, December 11, 2009

ridiculous

to神秘的朋友:
to that mysterious guy who claimed he or she knows natalie lye so well. simply fuck off. yes im wasting my time typing all such rubbish. simply i buey tahan u liao lor. for fuck sake? please get the facts right? stumbling block. who are u refering to? to say my results im better than her. to say mu sub combination im at the upper hand? often we discuss together or even i tried my best in helping her wih geog?! as geog is my best sub?what did i do wrong?everything i kept it to my own? i wan to be rebellious, wadever hell i never drag her down okay?i leave to her what she wanted.where did i do wrong. im not pouring my personal emotions to u. simply i feel insulted at th moment.so u tell me how did i influence her? ask her to smoke? take drugs? or skip sch? FOR FUCK SAKE WHAT DID I DO WRONG.
btw she have the right to mix with whoever she want? why must she listen to u?contact her by your own since u and her are so close?

to natalie: that goody goody guy/ girl meant good for u. so how about u faster get back frm camp and deal with it. simply im washing my hands off. he/she asked me to leave u alone. so what do you think. got time tag back to him. speechless liaoz.

alert: im just saying all this out of anger, so dear friends dont feel offended. i never and will never look down on u guys. loves <3

No comments: