Thursday, November 19, 2009

nothing much to post about leh. jasmine! hahas. but nvm. long nvr post le.
drag more lazy more. post about nonsence lor!
was playing audi just now and suddenly dc.
and was rather pek cek. coz cant start back!
well, not only i dc i suppose.

do homework do till lost my patience. and the best way to spent time is by doing make up this and that. yea. so i did so. was trying to style my hair in another way, but.. end up getting me more pek cek. losing my patience -.- hmm. im sort of preparing for the primary school gathering., even though not sure can go or not.
heard from sheene they wanted to see how's my 经典 de hair turned into, well. i admit. my primary school hair. HAIZ..... i've changed a lot. yes i know that.

did my fingernails few days ago.
not a very good job but i spent about 2hours doing so.
i know im lousy-.-
its worth trying.
the more i see them the more i love them. LOL.

was my ahma's bday ytd. celebrated.
aunt came down here, due to work thingy.

presenting the cake ^^



lastly before ending th post, i wanna say DARLING I MISS U LAR!@!!!

looking foward to more outings with frens^^ lilin, i'll find some day for you. i promise ^^

-xy-
xy loves him

No comments: