Sunday, November 22, 2009

with loves

this post is meant for my darling. he had been waiting for my post,
well not much to post anyway. not dissapointing him. here i am to post -.-



as uaual, saturday = family day.
went to eat with family, then rushed to cinema for the movie, christmas carol.
well, bo bian. accomodate my sis. but overall it was quite alright. just that tiny winy scary part. took a picture before leaving, of coz, fav place, toilet




dreaming infornt of comp now. dk wad to do nxt. slp or.. BUT ITS STAURADAY!!
well. i wanna play auid with dear later. duno will he play with me or not.
just a rdm pics. if not tis post woul;d look empty!

to my darling:
dear i miss u lar =( wan meet up soon. but dk when leh. lol. u everyday need work take care of your health hor, u are always so weak, keep falling sick =X bleh~~~
well. tc yourself well.
basically today im out of words. so.. hmm. like tat lor.
till here then

-xy-
xy loves him

No comments: